A Leader in Quality Axes and Block Targets Making
Axe Throwing is great at a brick and mortar venue where people can come and enjoy a night out with their friends or get to know new friends. Our Axe throwing lane kits are great for your venue since they come ready to assemble so a quick construction project at the beginning of the week will make for a great weekend of axe throwing.
Our Lane kits have been through numerous design phases to ensure they meet our rigorous demands for safety, durability, aesthetics, and overall quality. Our lane kits come in our boxy standard with the option for doors and a roof or our rounded ceiling fully enclosed lanes and can suit the needs of any facility.
Better than DIY
Our lanes look great, they’re safe, and they’ll last for years to come, but did you know they are probably cheaper than building your own from scratch? When you want axe throwing you’re going to spend thousands or tens of thousands of dollars on design, planning, and materials to get your foot in the door then contractors or your labor costs will include dozens or even hundreds of man hours redesigning lanes to fit the space, multiple trips to and from the store to get materials, cutting and prepping material, building the lanes and targets, and maintenance costs for some materials can add up fast. This all eats into your profits. Why not get the best and save yourself time and money?
- Experience: When you get an Axe Pros axe throwing lane, you get 55 years of research and product development, 55 years of trying all the wrong things until we find out what works. We’ve done all the legwork to get the best targets and axes so you can reap the benefits.
- Fast Setup:Our axe throwing lane kits assemble in 2-4 man hours per lane, or for quicker installation, we can install our lanes for you.
- No Renovation: No concrete drilling is needed to install our axe throwing lane kits, they do not damage existing floors at installation.
- Interior or Exterior Sites:Our lanes kits can be installed inside with a burnt-wood finish or outside in an exterior weather resistant stain.
- Uniformity: Your facility will do very well and you’ll probably want to start thinking about franchising and with our lane kits you can be sure your lanes look the same in every location.
Our lane kits feature:
- Powder coated welded wire steel safety walls
- Durable construction
- Safety walls including walls behind the thrower to ensure maximum safety
Lane kits come in pairs and dimensions are:
- 10’ wide
- 20’ long
- 10’ tall
Lane kits come with:
- 2 targets
- 6 axes
- Social media kit
- Rubber under targets to prevent axe bouncing
- Weather resistant cover
- LED lighting package
- Powder coated steel welded wire lane divider wall
- Throwing rugs with lines to indicate distance
Get In Touch
A member of our highly skilled axe throwing team will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding our products or the sport of axe throwing.