Quality Craftsmanship Meets Portability
Axe Throwing is great at a brick and mortar venue where people can come and enjoy a night out with their friends or get to know new friends. Our Axe throwing lane kits are great for your venue since they come ready to assemble so a quick construction project at the beginning of the week will make for a great weekend of axe throwing.
Our Lane kits have been through numerous design phases to ensure they meet our rigorous demands for safety, durability, aesthetics, and overall quality. Our lane kits come in our boxy standard with the option for doors and a roof or our rounded ceiling fully enclosed lanes and can suit the needs of any facility.
Better than DIY
Our Axe Throwing Trailers look great, they’re safe, and they’ll last for years to come, but did you know they are probably cheaper than building your own from scratch? When you want an axe throwing trailer and you want to make sure your customers are safe you’re going to spend thousands or tens of thousands of dollars on design, planning, materials and a trailer frame to get your foot in the door then contractors or your labor costs will include dozens or even hundreds of man hours to cut and prep material and put everything together. After your trailer is put together you’ll want to finish it to prevent rust which will be costly and after all that you’ll still need to ensure the DMV will license the trailer because you may have gone over the original licensed weight. This all eats into your profits. Why not get the best and save yourself time and money?
- Experience: When you get an Axe Pros axe throwing trailer, you get 55 years of research and product development, 55 years of trying all the wrong things until we find out what works. We’ve done all the legwork to get the best targets and axes so you can reap the benefits.
- Fast Setup:You’ll be the king of the fair with our trailers since you can pull into the venue, set up shop, and start throwing with a world class axe throwing lane in just minutes.
- Regular Customers:Many venues would love to incorporate axe throwing but lack the space so they will become your most dedicated customer base and will probably want to book for certain days every week when they see how well it does for them.
- Great Advertising: Even if you have a brick and mortar facility, with an Axe Pros Axe Trailer you can bring your business to your clients and encourage them to come see your facility.
Our trailers feature:
- Complete powder coated tubular steel frame
- Stained and finished exterior face wood
- Powder coated steel welded wire safety walls
- Dual torsion axles
- Mag wheels
Trailers dimensions are:
- 25’ long to the tongue
- 11’10” tall
- 8’4” wide
- 3700 lbs
Trailer come with:
- 2 targets
- 6 axes
- Jack stands
- Door to enter the lanes
- Social media kit
- Rubber under targets to prevent axe bouncing
- Steps to enter the trailer
- Weather resistant cover
- LED lighting package
- Powder coated steel welded wire lane divider wall
- Throwing rugs with lines to indicate distance
Get In Touch
A member of our highly skilled axe throwing team will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding our products or the sport of axe throwing.